Outer Southeast Tallahassee
Florida State University
- Average rating
The Outer South East region exhibits both the Southern Charm and scenic trails that Tallahassee is most renown for.
With two hundred and fifty five acres of scenic trails, volleyball courts, soccer fields and more, Tom Brown Park is the Outer South East region’s most prominent landmark. Along with multifarious parks, this neighborhood is ideal for students looking to live as the locals. Its Southern Charm is not only displayed through the architecture, but also the neighbors. Outer South East Tallahassee is just seven miles from Downtown Tallahassee, making it easy to transport to the city center.
- FSU campus - Drive Time: 25 minutes
- Strozier Library - Drive Time: 15 minutes
- Doak Campbell Stadium - Drive Time: 18 minutes
- Downtown Tallahassee - Drive Time: 8 minutes
- College Town District - Drive Time: 13 minutes