Florida State University
- Average rating
The Outer region of Tallahassee consists of suburban ranch homes that were built the 20th century.
The neighborhood of Outer Campus area Tallahassee is home to houses that were made in the 1880s to the 21st century. This area is a has a rural vibe and is a quieter place in Tallahassee. The price for food in the area are some cheap/mid-priced restaurants. The diners find Chinese and Korean restaurants, sub shops, seafood markets and cafes in their midst.
- FSU campus: 45 minutes
- Publix on Ocala Rd: 5 minutes
- Strozier Library: 45 minutes
- Doak Campbell Stadium: 30 minutes
- Downtown Tallahassee: 50 minutes
- College Town District: 45 minutes