Customer Success Manager
Operations • FULL-TIME • SALARIED & OPTION PACKAGE • BENEFITS • New York, NY
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The Customer Success team at LoftSmart is committed to delivering exceptional quality products and services to our customers and student community. We use data, curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be a key player on the Customer Success team to advise and guide a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch LoftSmart successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from our products and services. An exception Customer success manager will anticipate our customer’s business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use LoftSmart to solve them.
Working closely with LoftSmart’s Business Development team, Customer Success Managers provide input into their customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of LoftSmart or uncovering new use cases for LoftSmart amongst their customer portfolio. Customer Success Managers serve as the trusted point of contact throughout the entire customer lifecycle, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, success, and renewals.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers drive the most value out of LoftSmart.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with customers to develop a strategic student leasing marketing plan both immediately and in the future
- Develop metrics for success and review progress during weekly, monthly meetings and/or QBR’s
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Guide and coach customers with proactive customer success playbooks
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on LoftSmart best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Partner closely with Business Development and other cross-functional team members to
- translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Occasional travel to meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and help them develop a LoftSmart onboarding process
- Help drive customer references and case studies
- 4+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience preferred
- Experience supporting deployments with enterprise customers across multiple hierarchies of users
- You consider project management a strength and have experience leveraging internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organization
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with business Development in closure of sales opportunities is preferred
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree