Marketing & Operations • FULL-TIME • SALARIED & OPTION PACKAGE • BENEFITS • Nationwide, US
CITY MANAGER, LoftSmart
We are seeking a City Manager to drive growth and user adoption of the LoftSmart platform in his or her respective market. He or she will be responsible for building, executing, and coordinating our local marketing campaigns with our operations and strategist teams.
The City Manager position at LoftSmart is a dynamic, mission-critical role that directly impacts the bottom line. As a City Manager, you are the Chief Executive of your market, working throughout the year to ensure and drive operational excellence in user acquisition, marketing, content curation, event management and more. We believe in solving local problems with local solutions, so City Managers must understand their markets deeply in order to engineer bespoke solutions to a variety of challenges. The City Manager position is one of the most challenging and rewarding at LoftSmart. A City Manager must be a natural leader who is driven, intelligent, talented, fun to work with, and passionate about our mission and our product.
- Growing our community through building grassroots marketing campaigns and managing lifecycle marketing analytics.
- Architect community marketing and outreach strategies to achieve optimal user acquisition and conversion.
- Day-to-day management of city teams to meet key KPIs.
- Keeping up with current trends, both social and local, to effectively reach our audience.
- Research and identify influencers and student communities that provide growth opportunities for LoftSmart.
- Work with Director of Growth and VP Marketing to ensure that marketing initiatives are properly planned and executed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Self-starter, you own your market end-to-end in the city you manage.
- Ear-to-the ground mentality; Someone who strives to know everyone and everything, in and about, his or her market; from liaising with new users to knowing what’s “hot.”
- Exceptional execution abilities; knowing how to plan and execute for every minute detail.
- Communication; ability to communicate to your teams, peers, and senior level management.
- Leadership; you are at the helm of the team driving the pack.
- Iterative mindset; adapting your strategy based on qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Experience growing and scaling a market for a high-growth consumer internet startup is preferred.
Above all, we believe the right people are coachable, learn quickly, and adapt to the demands of the position and the city. If you read this description and can hardly contain your excitement, then no matter the background, you’re probably right for us!